Natchez Children’s Home Services Advocacy Center offers:
• Forensic Interviews for child victims of crime
• Interviews recorded so children only recount their experience ONCE!
• Referrals for sexual assault medical exams
• Counseling and Therapy Services
• Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) Coordination
• Family and Victim Advocacy Services
• Referrals for Parenting Classes
• Facilitation of “Darkness to Light” training
Our CAC is co-located at Natchez Children’s Home Services (NCHS), a non-profit agency founded in 1816 for at-risk and abused children. The NCHS enjoys wellestablished support and recognition. All of the members of our multidisciplinary team are experienced at working with children in our area in different capacities.